1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 8 random things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am obsessed with the color green. No really. I get all giddy when I see the color. I wore green so much in college that my friends told me it seemed like I never changed my clothes (I in fact did change my clothes everyday, thankyouverymuch)
2. When I was young, I had dreams of performing with the Dance Theater of Harlem. I did join a dance company during high school but I started too late and lacked the dedication to really pursue a career. I also danced with the first class of the Fieldston Young Dancemakers company. I still have my tap and pointe shoes lingering somewhere in the back of my closet.
3. Although I’m a native New Yorka, I have lived in
4. I graduated with a BS in Accounting from a culinary school (Go J-Dub!)
5. I might deny it later, but one of my favorite shows is Degrassi: The Next Generation. I grew up watching the original on PBS and I just tuned in originally out of curiosity. They’re still covering those hard to face realities. ( I like Beyond the Break too)
6. I’m a big pansey when it comes to movies. I cry at the drop of a hat. I still cry at that part in Dumbo when his mothers trunk is hanging out the cage and she’s swinging him and singing….Oh my goodness, I’m getting all choked up just thinking about it.
7. My boyfriend says I’m bossy even though I don’t think I am. I just told him that things would be a lot easier if he just did things the way that I want them done.
8. I love wearing mismatched socks. I may bypass this rule for handknit socks but most of the time, my handknit socks turn out fraternal so no worries. Sometimes I'll wear matching socks to appease my family and friends. Usually on my birthday, but the other 364 days, my socks do not match and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I’m not going to tag anyone for this meme but feel free to post it on your blog if you wanna. Just let me know in the comments so I can go check it out.
Actually, I’ve done a bit more than what’s pictured. I was trying to finish by tomorrow but this tonsillitis slowed me down a bit. They still won’t take them out no matter how much I beg and plead. I knew I was gonna get sick because it only happens when I have fibery events to go to. I was supposed to head up to Webs for their tent sale but you guessed it. My tonsils had other ideas. I’m in such a rush to finish these socks because I want them done before my next Spunky club fiber comes in. I just turned this into a personal contest for no apparent reason, just because. I think it may show up some time next week so I’m knitting in hyperdrive right now. I’ll let you know if I made the deadline.