Remember the teal and gray baby sweater from my last post? In case you don't, here's a pic.
Guess who forgot to sew the shoulder seam before picking up stitches for the hood? Yup, this chick right here.
I just haven't had the energy to rip it out and fix it. Luckily I have a few more months before the boys will be able to fit them. I started the second one, but as usual, I ran out of yarn. I ended up starting a new project in the meantime, in between time.
I have a bunch of pre fold diapers, I mean a BUNCH! I failed to realize before putting a gaggle of them on my registry, that you need a wool cover to go over them. You also have to lanolize the cover which is a whole 'nother story which I won't go into just yet.
The great part about knitting soakers is that you don't need much yardage so I can use up some of the handspun stash. Only downside is most of my handspun is in feminine colors so it was really hard finding appropriate yarn.
I finally settled on yarn I spun from my previous Spunky Club subscription ( which I miss dearly). I'm almost done, just have to add the ribbing to the legholes.
Even though I'm getting some knitting done, I'm still pining for my other crafts. I can't wait to break out the wheel and sewing machine. Hopefully they'll make an appearance soon.