Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nothing of interest...unless your my secret pal

I know I've been a little m.i.a. as of lately but I have been keeping myself busy. Since my last post I've finished a pair of cotton socks, and I'm currently spinning up some Crown Mountain Farms fiber (ooo la la). I need to update my pics to flickr before this month is over so I should have a proper post in the very near future.

In the meantime, here is the questionnaire for this fiber swap that I'm participating in, Happy knitting everyone.
1) When is you birthday?
December 25th
2) How long have you been spinning?
1 year
3) How long have you been blending your fibers?
Less than a year
4) What types of blends do you like to make and spin?
I'm mainly a color blender rather than a fiber blender but anything blended with angelina/firestar makes me happy.
5) What types of fibers do you NOT like? Are you allergic to any kinds of fiber?
I'm not a fan of the short stapled stuff, like cotton and the like.
6) What are your favorite colors?
Green, Green and, um, uh, Green
7) What are you least favorite colors?
I don't know if I have any. It used to be pink but that's starting to grow on me.
8) What type of yarns do you like to spin? (singles, plied, novelty, fingering, bulky, ect.)
I luv spinning 2ply sock yarn.
9) What type of blending equipment do you use?
I have two sets of hand carders and a Strauch Petite drum carder.
10) What type of wheel or spindle do you spin on?
I have an Ashford Traditional, a Louet victoria and about 5 top whorl spindles and 1 bottom whorl spindle.
11) What do you do with your handspun yarn?
I mainly pet it and use it for small projects.
12) What are your interests outside of spinning?
I knit, crochet and I used to sew but I kinda fell off. I also like making wire jewelry.
13) What types of music do you like?
I like all types but mainly R&B/Neo-Soul
14) What types of movies do you like?
Comedy's
15) Do you collect anything?
Yarn (of course)
16) What types of candy and snacks do you like and dislike?
I love everything except for butterscotch and licorice.
17) Do you have any food allergies to common "goodies"? (ie: chocolate, nuts, etc.)
Nope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your good wishes on my retirement. I am looking forward to it. I didn't do too well with the magic loop method but I'm still trying to work on socks. Maybe you can give me another lesson sometime soon.