Because of the move, I currently have no internet access at home so I can't really blog the way I want to. I've been spinning like crazy on my wheel but sorry guys, no pictures. I'm also really pissed right now because I'm going to Rhinebeck tomorrow and guess what.....I'm getting that little tickle in my throat again. I cannot even explain to you the level of pissedness that I am experiencing right now. I'm going to try and fight this thing with all of my being and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy myself tomorrow. So if you see me, make sure you say hi but keep your distance just in case.
So, here's my poor excuse for a post just because everybody else is doing it. Ciao.
1. FIRST NAME? Chante
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Here's the story I was told:
My parents were sitting at my Nana's house trying to think up a name for me if I was a girl. My cousin Todd who was acting on the show 3-2-1 Contact (who remembers that show from PBS Hmmm?) at the time had a huge crush on this girl from the Mickey Mouse Club and her name was Chante Yvette. So he suggested they name me that and they did (Thanks Todd)!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday. I came to a very sad part of this book I'm reading. It hit too close to home.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like my print but I don't like my script.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Plain old Honey Turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yup, but I think I would have to tell me to "shut up, you talk to much" every once in a while.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This one right here.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes but I wish my ENT doctor would just yank em out already. Geez.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Captain Crunch (yeah, I like the crunch)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I think I may be the only person who actually does untie their shoes before taking them off.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yup.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Actually, My favorite Ice cream right now is from the Cold Stone Creamery and I always get Cake Batter Ice Cream with Strawberries, Bananas and Crushed Graham Cracker Pie Crust mixed in (Heaven I tell ya)
14. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? Definately Red ( I hate Pink)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate way too much.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Brother. He moved upstate but I'll be lucky if I see him once a year.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Whatever floats your boat.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy pants, Black top, black shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A half of blueberry muffin.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kiss FM.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green....Just Green.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Ya'll will prolly think this is disgusting but it's actually when my Mom used to cook her famouse pig tails and lima beans.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Bestfriend/Boyfriend
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Lips
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Sure do.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Green Tea (from a Japanese Sushi Bar)
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Are ya ready for some Football!
29. EYE COLOR? dark brown.
30. HAT SIZE? Who knows
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Nice Warm Hugs.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Banana Pudding Paula Dean style with the Chessmen instead of vanilla cookies.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Chocolate Covered Forbidden Fruit by Trista Russell
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Plain blue.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The whole ABC line up Ugly Betty, Greys and 6 Degrees.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My son's giggle.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Chicago
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Can't think of any right now.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Harlem USA
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Tawanna's blog.