Thursday, July 27, 2006

Meme time!

I was reading over Del's blog and she inspired me to christen this blog with a Meme. I'm tagging any knitting blogger who reads this to post one too and add anything else that you've done or want to do! I've bolded the ones I've already accomplished. Happy knitting.

New Knitting Things I've Done This Year (or plan to do)
-knit a sock witha short row heel
-purled through the back loop
-knitted articles of clothing other than socks
-1X1 rib cast on
-knit a lace project
-knit cables
-knit pattern socks (working on it as we speak)
-did fringe
-knit something in Argyle
-knit two socks at once using majic loop method
-cast on using twisted german method
-pet a sheep (just to say thanks)
-knit an intricate fair isle pattern
-knit backwards (from left to right instead of right to left)
-teach a stranger to knit
-knit something entirely of a 2 color slip stitch pattern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you with the magic loop! I'm envious. And I'd love to pet a sheep, too!